Monday, March 28, 2011

There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one!

I know what you are thinking, “Please, not another mommy blog.”  It seems like every time I turn around I find another blog from a mom on how to find deals, clip coupons, or save a dime.  What about some good old fashioned resourcefulness and creativity?  Social networks are overflowing with questions from mommies on subjects ranging from getting permanent marker off the walls, potty training a three year old destined to start Kindergarten in diapers, or helping their child improve their grades without yet another worksheet.  TIPical Mommy is the place to find all these answers and more.  I love employing creativity in all aspects of parenting my two adorable children and will share my newfound genius as it unfolds.  Of course, two heads are always better than one so feel free to send in your own tips and I will make sure to post them on the blog giving full credit where credit is due.  Together, we can navigate the murky and rewarding waters of motherhood!
“There is no way to be a perfect mother, but a million ways to be a good one.”  Jill Churchill

1 comment: